Runner is a skill that can be given to a lemming in Lemmings 2: The Tribes. A Runner sprints across the ground, traveling much faster than a walker. If it reaches the edge, it will jump slightly rather than just falling, unless it is also a Slider, in which case it will slide down. The Runner is a permanent skill - once assigned to a lemming, it has that skill for the rest of the level.
Effects on other skills Edit
In addition to the above, Runners will execute some skills differently to other lemmings:
- Diver: Jumps higher and further.
- Jumper: Jumps significantly higher and further.
- Shimmier: Jumps higher and further, and thus can grab onto higher ceilings than non-Runners.
- Spearer: Takes a run-up before throwing, and throws the javelin considerably further.
- Surfer: Jumps further when it leaves the water.
- Thrower: Takes a run-up before throwing, and throws the ball considerably further.