|No. of Lemmings||50|
|To be Saved||96% (48 Lemmings)|
|Previous|| Custom built for Lemmings (Tame)
Quote: "That's a good level" is the first level of the Crazy difficulty, featured in Oh No! More Lemmings. Unlike the jump from Fun to Tricky in the original Lemmings, the jump from Tame to Crazy has a much higher difficulty spike.
- Have the first lemming become a climber.
- The second lemming will hit the wall and turn around. Make him a blocker after he passes the trapdoor.
- Once the first lemming reaches the top, have him dig three times. Wait for him to hit the wall, turn around, and pass the exit from above before making him dig again.
- Doing this should drop him walking left from the exit. Just before hitting the wall make him a blocker, and then a bomber.
- If done correctly, there should now be a hole in the wall which the rest of the lemmings can use to get to the exit.
This method is trickier to execute, but lets you beat the level much faster.
- Have the first lemming hit the wall and turn around. Make him a blocker at the far left of the platform.
- Wait for the second lemming to turn around and make him a climber as he is heading to the blocker.
- Here's the tricky part. The second lemming should be made a bomber at a specific time so that he explodes just after he has climbed a bit, but not too high on the wall to the right. If timed right, this should result in a hole in the wall but none on the floor.
- The other lemmings can then use this to get to the exit.
- The level title is most likely a reference to someone saying "That's a good level" while it was being designed/played at DMA Design.