|Oh No! More Lemmings|
|Platform(s)|| Commodore Amiga|
Oh, No! More Lemmings is an expansion pack for Lemmings, featuring new levels, graphics, music, difficulties.
Gameplay remains unchanged from the base game.
There are a total of 100 new levels to tackle, divided up into 5 different difficulties with 20 levels in each...
- Two of the levels in this game were featured in Xmas Lemmings 1991.
- It was bundled with Lemmings when it was released on the Sony Playstation and the Nintendo Gameboy Color.
- The Gameboy Color version can be played with one or two players.
- The cover of the title said "Oh No! More Lemmings" because there are new levels and difficulties and each 5 different difficulties show that it irritates yourself and your mind. (Plus it is the most addicting game from the Lemmings series)
- The Lemming in the cover art at the middle holding an umbrella looks similar to the one from Lemmings 2: The Tribes.