|Release Date||April 28, 2000|
Lemmings Revolution (2000) is a Lemmings game created by Take 2 and Psygnosis. The game is set in 102 rotating level designs, where the player must guide the Lemmings to a Balloon in order to save them. (Level List)
- Weasels are featued in the game. They walk around stages, killing any Lemming that walks into them. However, they are just as vulnerable as Lemmings. They also have Floater capabilities.
- Speed boosts are placed in some levels. They give a Lemming faster movement for a few seconds.
- Teleporters are used in some levels to teleport a Lemming from one place to another.
- Metal Walls are quite common in the game. They can be opened or closed by using a switch or laser gate. Some of these only allow a certain amount of Lemmings past.
- A switch is an object that, when a Lemming walks past it, makes a vital change in the level. Sometimes the effect can be reversed by walking past it the other way.
- A laser gate works in the same fashion as a switch, but is not reversable.
- Shredders are saw like traps that can move about the level at various speed and direction. They can be turned on and off with switches.