|No. of Lemmings||10|
|To be Saved||10%|
|Skills Avaliable||10 Diggers|
|Next||Only floaters can survive this|
As the first of several introductory levels, its intention is to familiarize the player with the various skills in the game. In this level's case, Digging.
Simply have one Lemming dig though to the lower level, with the rest following towards the exit.
- Sega Master System
- The terrain is flatter.
- Game Gear
- The roof is missing.
- The fall distance from the top of the midsection to the bottom floor can kill. Therefore, all Lemmings should dig to survive.
- Game Boy
- This level is the same as the NES version, but without color.
- This map is also used in level 15 of the Tricky difficulty, Ozone friendly Lemmings.
- In this game, Digging is taught first out of the 8 skills. In Lemmings Revolution, it is taught last.
- In the Arcade Prototype, you can use digging, mining and bashing to get through the level.
- Just Dig (Lemmings Revolution)